Here are links to some presentations and publications I’ve done in the past. Some are about spreadsheets, and some aren’t, so I’ve divided them into two groups.
- “Getting What You Paid For From E-Resources.” by Gwen Exner at LAUNC-CH, March 5, 2012
- “Taking the Next Step: Using Spreadsheets to Process Library Statistics & Database Results.” by Gwen Exner & Lynda Kellam at the 2011 NCLA Conference.
- “Data Integrity (Cheap, Fast, and Easy).” by Gwen Exner at the 2010 Code4Lib Conference.
About other things:
- “Virtual Reference: Bringing the Library to Your Living Room.” by Gwen Exner & Holly Mabry at Current Trends in Reference Virtual Conference, March 14, 2013.
- “What will they need? Pre-assessment techniques for instruction sessions.” by Gwen Exner, at Assessment Beyond Statistics, November 2, 2012.
- “Camtasia vs. Captivate vs. Free – A comparison of screencasting alternatives.” by Nina Exner, James Missé, & Gwen Exner, on a DLIG Webinar, December 8th 2011.
- “Selecting Software for Tutorials and Screencasting” by Nina Exner and Gwen Exner at the 4th Annual Metrolina Information Literacy Conference, 2009.
- “Technical Training – From “Eeek!” to “Oooh!” by Gwen Eastmond in Library Administration & Management, 16, 2, 73 (January 01, 2002).